Nazirite training started tonight! I'm super tired but I already slipped up today, and have felt stressed for a couple of days now, this will hopefully help. Routine.
Scripture:
Psalm 17:6 "I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God; incline your ear to me; hear my words."
Observation:
Psalm from David entitled "In the Shadow of Your Wings."
Application:
I'm amazed at this. How many times and how many people do I know that when I call them they're busy and don't answer. What about those who don't even bother to call back in a timely manner, or at all? David says here with full faith and confidence in the Lord that if he calls upon Him, He will answer. How amazing is that? We have a direct line of contact with our creator, with our saviour, with our father. He does not ignore our call, there is no call-screening, there is no voicemail. Just like David I need to really let this sink in to the point that I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that He will answer me. I think that'd get me to pray more, to seek more, to believe more.
Prayer:
Dear heavenly father, please give me the confidence and understanding to know that my lines of communication are always open with you. Thank you for always listening and responding. In your name I pray,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment