1.
This year I see a more concerned effort to become a bible STUDY at YDLife. I got a glimpse of it last year, but I'm yearning for more. There was a moment where because the interns had to prepare the lesson plan and our group was coincidentally full of interns (and Hanna), our group was alive with discussion. That's not meant to be the outlier. We're meant to be a group that delves deeper and deeper into His word. We may not yet (YET!) be equipped to handle the more complex studies but I see us doing what we can. It starts with doing our devotions together; setting apart time to make sure we do this with one another. We'll build a sense of openness and understanding with one another until it becomes 'comfort'. Then we'll go for more. One step at a time.
UPDATE:
10:53 PM AESDT
it begins
No comments:
Post a Comment