Just some miscellaneous post-camp thoughts.
1. Outflow. This year will be a year of outflow.
2. God is revealing Himself to me as KING. His commands are my orders, but He does not leave me alone. The King rides into battle with His army.
3. First time I went a camp feeling strong going in. I wanted to go in to help serve; I came out blessed.
4. BEST. TRIBE. EVER. I let all competitiveness out, but the result honestly didn't matter. And no, this isn't loser talk, I genuinely had the best time. EVERY single member made our tribe amazing. No regrets.
5. I was a total tool to some people, but they knew it was all love. Made some great new friends, strengthened even more, and met more still. Now I'm tired. Now I'll sleep.
6. My Life guys are still on my mind. FAR OUT. We're stepping up.
#YDALIVECAMP! #YDPinkProvider
No comments:
Post a Comment