Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The prologue [Day 1]

I contemplated creating a new [more private] blog, but not many of the bloggers who I once shared this world with remain, leaving me with the quiet atmosphere I seek. It's been a while since I wrote anything down, so perhaps I'll ease into this. Who knows. The point is, I'm back.

It's the first day of February twenty-twelve, and with it come a new round of goals. Everyone [myself included] makes big resolutions to start the year, but with the first month of a college student's life racing by as fast as it does, I feel this to be a more natural starting point for transformation. And a big part of that [for at the very least, this month] will be journaling. I want it to be a daily thing including [but not limited to] SOAPs.

I feel as though I've said this before, but Raj [at the latest instalment of YD Life] stirred up that longing to have my journey catalogued. So consider this my first re-entry. A new beginning. A prologue to the ever-evolving story that is my life.

The easiest way to explain my lack of blogging in recent times.


No comments:

Post a Comment